Position Vacant – Maintenance Supervisor
Due to sustained growth we require the services of suitably experienced Maintenance Supervisor for Site Maintenance Projects and Shutdown Work across various sites.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrable and successful experience / capability in a similar role
- Trade Certified background
- Certificate IV in Project Management preferable
- Willingness to travel
- A good understanding of the mining sector and a strong capacity for identifying business opportunities
- Sound level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of process plant maintenance
- Experience in leading multi discipline teams on mine sites
- The ability to prepare quotes and complete job reports.
- A solid understanding and commitment to Health Safety and Environment
We are looking for an individual who displays a “Can Do” attitude, who can demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and significant process plant maintenance experience.
Current pre-employment medical is desirable.
To register, please send your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Current Vacancies