Position Vacant – WHS Advisor – Casual
Maxitool Mining is a specialist maintenance and mill relining service provider for clients within the mining and resources industries.
We are currently seeking an experienced Work Health and Safety Advisor from within Queensland to assist with up-coming various outages on a casual basis.
The ideal candidate will align with our values of Integrity, Leadership, Innovation and Passion to help fulfill our Mission and Vision and also be a part of our client’s success.
Maxitool Mining have multiple outages commencing as early as August 2022.
Pre-employment medical including a D&A will be supplied by Maxitool Mining for successful applicants.
Skills & Experience required
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Site Experience in Shutdowns & Construction projects
- High level interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with site project teams
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience in managing health and safety legislative and understanding current legislation within the state.
- White Card
- Strong Manual Handling and confined space experience
Must have the right to work in Australia.
To register, please send your current resume and tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure your current residential location is specified in your resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Back to Current Vacancies