Maxitool Australia recently introduced our new Hydgraphic & Bathymetric Survey Solution to the market. Our remote control survey platform offers a safe and efficient method of mapping almost any body of water or liquids storage facility.
Maxitool Australia also provides a safe and cost effective Bathymetric Survey solution to the market. Our remote control survey platform offers a safe and efficient method of mapping almost any body of water or liquids storage facility.
Our 20 years’ experience means we have a very clear understanding of statutory and industry specific safety management requirements.
Key features of our survey solution are:
- Remote controlled with a range of up to 1200m
- Portable and efficient mobilisation
- Ideal solution for dangerous and hazardous environments
- Data collected from 0.3m up to 100m depth
- Data reports include both the surface area and water volumes
- Data outputs: 2D, 3D, DXF, CSV and TXT
- Surveys can be conducted both before and after dredging or excavation works.
Transferring live data to the controller on-shore, we can deliver profiles without exposing the operator to the many hazards often associated with water surveying.
Our 20 years experience means we have a very clear understanding of statutory and industry specific safety management requirements. With our team onsite you can feel comfortable that they are equipped with the right skills and tools to complete the task safely. The vessel is controlled from a land-based station and the survey data transferred via a live data link. This enables hazardous areas and exclusion zones to be mapped safely and effectively. Through applying advanced software, Maxitool Australia can provide a detailed mapping and reporting of the water body. Some safety features of our product include:
- Being able to collect survey information in hazardous zones including the base of high walls;
- Structured risk assessment processes for every project;
- Document SOP’s for regular tasks including work over and around water;
- Site compliant vehicles and equipment;
- Technicians with extensive mine and industry experience